Hmmm….here I am, my first blog. I decided to jump on the blogger bandwagon today for a couple of reasons. One, I’ve always kept a journal but have had a hard time keeping up with one lately. Two, I type much faster than I can write. My hand always starts to cramp by the second paragraph. You see, I’m somewhat obsessed with “cool handwriting” (I think I got that from Dad. You should really see his cursive, it looks more like calligraphy. Awesome.), so I find myself taking my sweet time making the script perfect. Third, piggybacking off typing fast, my mind thinks a million miles a minute and, as you can imagine, doesn’t work well with the perfect handwriting thing. My hand can never seem to keep up with my mind. Fourth, one of my new year's resolutions (one of the 30 or so I set for myself this year. yeah, I'm a glutton for punishment.) was to try something new. Finally, I actually have a night off. I haven’t had a night off in…ummm….yeah, I can't even remember when. And by “night off” I don’t mean a second job, I mean a night free of deadlines, meetings, working late with my neurotic, but caring, boss, class (one of the three I’m currently taking), study group, hanging out with ma and pa (how I fondly refer to them when talking to friends), dinner with friends, etc. etc.
So, here I go; I’m off into the blogging unknown!! Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoy! :)
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Excellent "mind-streaming!" Your thought flowed like a smooth conversation. I could hear your voice for a few minutes and I soaked it up. I miss you... this will help.
ReplyDeleteLove and lots of it!
your support means more to me than you'll ever know!!! love you!!!
ReplyDelete