Friday, January 30, 2009

25 things

I caved. The friends on my Facebook page have started this get-to-know-you-chain-letter thing and I promised myself I wouldn't do it just because everyone else was doing it. Well....you see how well that worked out. haha!

Here are 25 random things you may or may not know about me, or may or may not care to know. haha. It’s actually a lot harder than you think. No, really, try it.

I dare you!

I double dog dare you!

:)

1. My family is my life.
2. I’m closterphobic
3. I find strength in my faults.
4. I always have chap stick/lip gloss.
5. I can't cook.
6. I’m stronger than I ever thought I was.
7. I’m a pen-klepto. haha.
8. Everything can change in one moment.
9. I’m the biggest procrastinator.
10. I work better under pressure.
11. I’m flawed.
12. 75 degrees, sunny, carolina blue skies. Heaven!
13. Just breathe.
14. Any kind of math hurts my head.
15. Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
16. I’m a planner.
17. I’ve never been out of the country.
18. I wear my heart on my sleeve.
19. I can juggle!
20. I have the best support system a girl could ever ask for.
21. I slept until 4pm one day and my family and friends will NEVER let me live it down.
22. I wish I could be barefoot all the time.
23. You have to know where you’ve been to know where you’re going.
24. I’m really good at remembering names.
25. I’m still learning.

4 comments:

  1. Good things to know about yourself! Glad you shared with the rest of us. I particularly like #25, but 15 ROCKS! The thing about 15 is you have to keep saying it over and over until it sticks. Southern women have an unusally hard time with this - being that we are people pleasers and all. You are light years ahead of your southern female counterparts. #6 has to be "learned" and it's true "That which does not kill us, makes us stronger." I pray we can all stay a little soft.
    And... we have a lot in common... must be the genes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know, here lately i have been doing just that - repeating 15 over and over. and over. it really helps, especially when the petty 20-somethings nonesense arises.

    thank you for reading. i love you.

    by the way - we have some damn good genes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree. We have a lot in common except I can't juggle and I haven't slept till 4 PM, but I do remember when you did :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! sheesh! i told you no one will ever let me live that down!!! lol

    ReplyDelete